Merry Christmas!

Christmas Tree

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!!

Today, I intend to laugh with my cousins, snuggle with my niece, and soak in every minute with my family. And of course, enjoy every Christmas cookie that I eat! Life is about balance – moderation is key. I won’t beat myself up for indulging a little extra today. I follow an 80/20 rule (I follow a healthy & clean diet 80% the time, the other 20% is for my indulgences in things like wine & dessert!) and today falls into that 20.

Merry Christmas y’all 🙂

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s